Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Positive

The Fox told me that I am always negative and that I reject all suggestions to be positive and think positively. I have a tendency to let the bad outweigh the good when in reality, it's the other way around.

I'm going to try this whole positive outlook thing. It's going to take work though because I have been so negative throughout my life.

But here's a start:

Michael A., who worked on HUABJ with me, told me that I was his "S-Hero" and that he just knew I was going to have a job when I graduate. It was flattering and made me feel good that he thought so highly of me. I didn't even take it as hollerage because it was said in a very respectful way. Nonetheless, it was nice to hear that.

Also, it is inspiring to know that my aunts and cousins think so highly of me, too. Taryn and Tyler were sooo excited to see us that they ran around the house screaming for hours.

It's so easy for me to forget the good...that's why I have to constantly remind myself. I know that's not normal.

"God, Please help me to focus on the positive and thus change my outlook. I want to change and I need Your help. Thank you. I love you."

No comments: