Thursday, June 08, 2006

Mistake


So I admit that I made a mistake today--in fact the mistake happened a couple weeks ago but was realized today. I did my best to find out what I did wrong to correct the situation. But that wasn't enough for this supervisor.

I am happy to say that this time around, I stepped away from my desk and went to be alone so I could say a prayer. I didn't know how else to deal with all the anger and disappointment I was feeling. I don't think the mistake was as bad as how I was treated as a result: like a stupid idiot.

But at the end of the day, I'm not angry--disappointed, YES. But I can't let something like this hold me back. I have SOO much more to accomplish starting tomorrow.

So my group better watch out...cuz I guarantee they don't know what I'm about to do!

* Note to self: First things first: Get formal Microsoft Excel training.

No comments: