Monday, October 09, 2006

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!

I rediscovered the simple yet delicious delight of the peanut butter jelly sandwich today.

I realize that I needed a solution to coming back to my room every time I need to eat. The good news is that I have done a great job of preparing more than 75 percent of my own meals.

The flipside: Time spent traveling to and from my room is about 15-20 minutes--this means that I automatically lose 40 minutes a day going back and forth.

So my solution: PBJ! I'll pack sandwiches more often to avoid the walk back and forth.

Simplistic: Yes. Practical: Yes. Tasty: OF COURSE!

P.S. If you have any other (obvious) time-saving suggestions, please pass them along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see your still alive.....and I now reaize you were probably studying when i called you, but I started to become truly worried that a)Something was wrong or b) you started ignoring me again, would have been nice just to say can't talk studying, but hey to each ythere own, glad to see your blogging again, refreshing but..you can erase this because it seems too personal for a public blog.....oh and I wanna tell you about the kevin powell event..