Tuesday, July 31, 2007

She Unit: Changes


Over the past few years I've put on a few pounds. At first, I didn't believe it was happening. I had been able to eat whatever I wanted and gained not one ounce. The proof is here. There are articles of clothing I've held onto for a few years that now I can no longer wear.

Now those times of not worrying about my weight have arrived. I don't have pictures to illustrate this change so I stole this picture of a 'celebrity' to illustrate how my body has changed over the years. While it's not exactly my choice of outfit, the two silhouettes outline these changes.

P.S. Sorry for the bootleggedness of the picture. I'm just trying to make a point.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u still look good tho!!!!!!!!!!!! so ive heard!!!!

Anonymous said...

did u get this pic from ybf!??!?!

RSTheGr8 said...

Thanks!

And this picture is stolen from another one of my favorite gossip sites.