Wednesday, July 18, 2007

She Unit: New Years Resolutions (2007)

How have I executed against my New Year's resolutions? It's about that time to briefly reflect on my progress.

Resolutions 2007

Write more often (daily).
Ummm...yeah, blogging. :)

Have fun/hang out more often.
I have a pretty enriching social life at this point.

Utilize my resources.
Hmmm...I should've been a bit more clear on this one.

Travel/take trips/getaways.
Heck yes! I'm going around the world in 60 days. Well kind of: China, Japan, Thailand, Vegas...and wherever else my credit card takes me.

Don’t feel guilty about getting my rest.
I definitely take full advantage of sleep-in Saturdays.

Learn more about myself and about what makes me happy.
Doing this as we speak. See Psalms 16:5-6

Stay positive and not let myself get down.
See above.

Make new friends and get to know old ones better.
Yup! Well kind of.

Do more things because I can.
Shop till I drop. :) Taking advantage of free and cheap DVD rentals to catch up on old classics.

Stop being stingy with money and time.
See above.

Find hobbies.
Again...does blogging count?

I am going to dream more.
Working on this daily.

No comments: