Sunday, July 01, 2007

She's On the Money: I need a business partner

I'm at a point in my life where simply holding down a good job is not enough. I need something to call my own. But I'm not quite ready to give it all up to start my own business. I still need the stability of a paycheck and benefits. In the meantime, I have passion and energy that I want to channel into something I can call my own.

During the past year, I've learned how to work in groups more than ever before. It was an enriching experience. And I believe that with the right partner, I can channel that energy appropriately. I'd be willing to put forth whatever it takes especially considering this is the only time in my life that I won't have to worry about providing for someone else. So, if you're interested, holla at me.

I'm ready to get down to business.

No comments: