Thursday, August 30, 2007

A little piece of heaven

Last night, I entered a dream. I didn't believe where I was and where I will be for the next few days: I am staying at a five star hotel in Beijing! (The Regent)
 
First of all, the original hotel we were to stay in was nice. But this is only better. Carlson bumped us up from their four star hotel to their five star hotel because of some alleged booking error. I can't even be mad. This place is breathtaking. The building is so new that I feel like we are the only guests staying here.
 
To give you an idea of how great this place is:
  • I had an aromatherapy bath drawn for me last night.
  • I took a dip in the infinity pool and hot tub. (You know the kind that looks like it goes on forever?)
  • We had complimentary happy hour with snacks and champagne.
  • The towels are amazingly soft.
  • There is a separate bath and shower.
  • The plasma screen TV is surround sound so you don't miss a minute of it even in the bathroom.
 
I've never stayed in such a magnificent hotel. But I do plan on enjoying EVERY single minute of this.

1 comment:

SDT said...

that is hot!! you have to go back and take me with you!! :)