Tuesday, August 07, 2007

RSdoesNU: So over it

I decided that I'm so over school.

I'm in the midst of writing a 10-20 page paper about my experiences during my summer residency (glorified word for internship). And I just want to know why? Is anybody even going to read it? I mean I like to write but sparingly. This is definitely in excess.

Then today (about two weeks before our trip to Asia) they conveniently send a syllabus for the trip and class. MORE WORK!! When are we supposed to get this done? Should I be reading a book while holding the steering wheel navigating the highways back to Chicago? Or better yet, should I use valuable "residency" time to get this pre-trip work done?

Either way, I'm over it. And to think I was looking forward to school...I'll take work for now. Thanks.

No comments: