Sunday, August 05, 2007

She Unit: Old Man in the Club

I don't want to be the old man in the club.

Not literally.

I just feel that there's a time and a place for everything. Because I'm in my 20s, I'm entitled to be in the club. I should be found in any given weekend having a good time in the company of a crowd. But post-20s--not so much. It will be much more occasional, I would think and one would hope.

Not true for the two guys who came up to me in the club tonight. I couldn't help but wonder if they realized they looked quite a bit out of place. Boo, you're the only guy in here with gray hair--Get a clue!! I felt like the older guys should've stayed at home to plan for retirement. Or better yet go to a club with people closer to their age. I'm not hatin'. I just don't think you can get mad when you try to approach a group of obviously young girls and they laugh in your face.

1 comment:

Brooke Love said...

I have to agree with you on this one. I hate seeing someone that looks as old as my dad in the club.