Sunday, November 25, 2007

RStheGr8: Reviews

Lately, I've been relying on reviews of others a lot. I've placed great weight and importance on the opinions of others. I decided not to buy items online because I saw what others thought. On the other hand, I purchased items because of others' positive experiences.

I think there should be a way to keep reviews on other people. I should be able to do my "research" on people that I invite into my social circles beyond criminal history and voting records. Those kind of public records don't allow you to see if someone is crazy. I believe some kind of database like this would help to not only save time but also lost energy and potentially dangerous situations.

Of course it would be just that--the opinion of another person. But at least one would be armed with a better potential way to screen friends and other associates. Call it more descriptive and anecdotal research to better assist the social development process.

No comments: