Monday, November 26, 2007

She's On the Money: Lessons Learned about Sprint

I've been dealing with Sprint all weekend and it's been nothing short of a complete mess and a nightmare. I've lost hours this weekend that I'll never get back.

First of all, if you want something done, you need to call repeatedly to get someone who can actually help you. Then you must be transferred to every single department. During my interactions with Sprint I was transferred more than 15 times and I have 10 DIFFERENT Sprint numbers to show for it.

So my advice when dealing with Sprint: If within the first 30 seconds of the call you sense any attitude or incompetence, just hang up. It's better to start all over again than to deal with that frustration.

Next, call back again to confirm what was supposed to have been done by the last representative. You'd be surprised how many different representatives see different things on the account.

You need to be SURE that your business is handled. Note: This may require more than 2 calls.

1 comment:

SDT said...

i was on the phone with sprint for 45 minutes last night just to cancel service for a wireless card that's incompatible with my laptop. ridiculous.

that's why they're in trouble now.