Sunday, January 20, 2008

RStheGr8: Brainstorming... wrong place, wrong time

I always problem solve and come up with some great ideas, inspirations and plans. But at the wrong time.

Usually, I am in the wrong place to be coming up with such great ideas. It's a bad place or time because I'm not supposed to be thinking or I don't have anywhere to write things down.

Here are a few examples:
In class
In church
During a deep conversation with someone (in person or on the phone)
While driving
While away from my computer
During a meeting
Right when I'm trying to fall asleep


I don't know why these times are so perfectly wrong for me. Half the time I later can't remember exactly what I thought was such a great idea at the time.

I just want to know why this even happens. I try so hard no to think about things that they just seem to fall into place. If only this would happen more often at the RIGHT time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you had a sprint mogul...you could easily 1. use it as a voice recordr while driving, etc.... 2. use it to text your elf a message in class or in church...following your immediate prayer for forgiveness..