Sunday, May 21, 2006

5 Miles

I ran five miles yesterday and guess what?!? I'm still alive to talk about it! I honestly didn't think it was possible but that really just goes to show you how much your mind can and does control your body.

As an athlete, I admit that I don't know my full potential. I am great. I have the ability to walk, jog and run miles if I put my mind to it. I have the ability to be in shape and to not get tired after minimal exercise.

That's powerful!

That's also why I really need to get back to my exercise routine. It's been two long weeks and I never want to go that long again. I feel good when I work out--on of the few guaranteed and daily things these days that truly makes me feel happy and fulfilled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you mean you've had a blog all this time and didn't tell me?! HOW RUDE! (I was watching Full House on my lunch break...lol). Oh btw, I'm SO with you on the billable hours thing!