Monday, May 29, 2006

Old Journal Entries/Moments in Time

It's kind of disappointing that I'm at the same place I was several months ago. I read some old journal entries and I felt that my current situation almost perfectly mirrored what I was reading. There were things in my life I was unhappy about then and there still are.
However, I am pleased that I have another day to improve upon those thoughts and feelings. I am working on renewing my mind and my spirit so that not only am I focusing on doing things for God but also that I'm talking to Him throughout the day while I'm doing them.
This may sound trite or obvious but this is the only way for me to get through the day-to-day challenges so that I can move onto God's glory and eternity.
At the end of the day, if nothing else goes right, I know that I am one day closer to being with Him in heaven. I can't wait for that day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I so feel you. I just blogged about this myself last week.....