Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hair

I just came to conclusion this morning that I will never cut my hair again (similar to how God said He’d never flood the earth again). I’m not comparing myself to Him but I mean how dare I just reject what God has blessed me with? With so many women dying to have hair, I need to have a greater appreciation for my long, healthy locks. He blessed me with a beautiful, thick and full mane and I think I should do my best to avoid appearing ungrateful. Yes, it’s nice to have a change. But after seeing all the styles I can have and all the other women with short hair, I want my hair back!

Lessons learned:
  • While I had my mind set on cutting my hair, there’s not a person who could’ve convinced me not to cut it.
  • I am happy I went through with it though because it shows courage, strength and maturity.
  • Short hair still requires a bit of maintenance so I might as well have to deal with long hair.

No comments: