Thursday, June 01, 2006

Rainbow


I was riding home on the train today...just as tired and stressed as ever thinking about the job. I had exhausted all of my reading materials so it was time to people watch and watch the scene pass by briskly through the large train windows. I peered into the sky and was shocked to see a rainbow in the sky! It was ever so slight and not that noticeable which I thought was bizarre considering there hasn't been any rain for awhile. I had to stare at it for awhile to make sure I wasn't dillusional. It was indeed a rainbow and I concluded that God place it in the sky to remind me that He will never give me more than I can handle. Even though today was tough, He has something much better in store for me. And that's the fuel I need to continue running this race. Thank you, God! :)

No comments: