Thursday, September 21, 2006

"Not right now, I'm busy"

That phrase may sound familiar. If it does, it's because it's my "code" name on myspace. It doesn't say a lot but it means a lot...It actually represents what life is like for me now and in the immediate future.
I'm working dilligently towards my goals. I'm taking advantage of life by getting an education, traveling, trying new things and figuring out the meaning of life. I'm having fun, too--most of the time.
However, if you're not on a similar track (taking advantage of life vs. getting caught up in day-to-day foolishness) then I really don't have time to be side-tracked and distracted by you. So if I happen to say that or even something remotely similar: Get a clue. Not in a mean way--it just means it may be time to reevaluate some things in life.

(All thanks and honor to my Saviour who has allowed me to "live life to the fullest".)

No comments: