Tuesday, July 31, 2007

RSdoesNU: Tokyo Hotel

I booked a hotel in Tokyo for my upcoming visit there. The hotel, not a global chain, was a recommendation from someone who stayed there last year. But I must say that I was turned off by the writing on the website. I understand that English may not be the first language for all but I expected better. Please tell me if you can make sense of any of the words below, which were in my e-mail confirmation.

"From the above-mentioned contents, if very well, please access the following addresses. hear reservation until I have you access-- it does not become precocious"

AND

"The above-mentioned address is divided into two or more lines
depending on mail software. There is a case. In such a case, an
address is connected. Please stick on a browser."

I hope the place looks a lot better than it "sounds".

No comments: