Friday, July 06, 2007

RStheGr8: I wonder...

I wonder…

where I’ll be this time next year?
Where I’ll spend my Christmas?
if 24 can be any better than 23?
how many more places I’ll travel in 2007?
how many places I’ll travel in 2008?

Today is one of two checkpoints per year I take to reflect on where I’ve been and where I’m going. It’s been an exciting journey and I expect nothing less in the future.

(Excerpt from my 2006 checkpoint)

2007 is MY Year
I am claiming 2007 as my year! I know I’m going to do big things. I’m going to have fun. I’m going to learn more about myself and about what makes me happy. I’m going to continue to stay positive and not let myself get down. I am going to continue to write. I am going to make new friends and get to know old ones better. I am going to do more things because I can. I am going to stop being stingy with money and time. I am going to dream more.

1 comment:

SDT said...

hey, since you're going to be less stingy with money, can you start with me?? :-D