Saturday, August 18, 2007

RStheGr8: Around the world in 5 months?

I got an e-mail invitation to travel around the world next year. My initial reaction: I wanna go!

The trip would include Asia, Africa, Central America, South America and the UK over the course of March through August 2008.

As of now, I don't have many details about the trip. I don't know how much it'll cost, what shots I'd have to get, where I would stay, how I would manage to not work for that period of time yet still pay bills and on and on.

But I still want to go. I feel like it would be the type of opportunity that is too good to pass up.

Over the next few months, I'll be praying about it. Then I'll try to see if it's feasible.

And the farther away I can get from a real job, the better. (At least at this point.)

No comments: