Wednesday, August 08, 2007

She's on the Money: Fraudulent Activity?

My credit card company called me bright and early this morning around 7:45. They said they suspected fraudulent activity on my account.

They were wrong.

I've been putting so many random charges on my credit card and I'm not surprised it raised concern. It should've. It's actually somewhat of a relief to know they're actualy monitoring.

But what they should've said is: "Miss, we've noticed you've been charging a lot to your card lately. Are you sure you really want to do that and are you sure you have the financial capacity to repay all of these charges?"

It would be nice to get that kind of reminder every now and then. They'd be monitoring it anyways. That way credit card companies are actually delivering on a potentially positive and social responsible mission.

That would be the day.

No comments: