Thursday, October 11, 2007

RStheGr8: Hobbies

Whenever someone asks me what I do for fun, I pause. There's an awkward silence before I either make something up or just say writing (which I don't consider a hobby really).

So over the next couple months, I've decided to change that. Since I'm already making a lot of over life changes right now, I figured now would be as good a time as any.

Here's what I've come up with though I'd be happy to receive input:

Exercise
Fashion magazines
Selling stuff on Craigslist
Organizing my life (digitally)
Interior design

I'm going through these ones and doing my research. I'll see which ones stick.

1 comment:

SDT said...

you should do something more adventurous for your hobbies...like mountain hiking, white water rafting, salsa dancing or skydiving. the hobbies you listed sound more like they're for a 40-something single woman who's never been married. spice it up!! :)