Monday, July 09, 2007

RStheGr8: Say what you want

I just realized that a bit more than a year ago, I wrote about wanting to busy. I wished it upon myself because it actually happened. For the last part of 2006 and the better part of this year, I was super busy.

This proves my newfound belief. You have to say what you want. Write it down. Say it out loud. It’s that simple. Good thoughts equal good feelings which all equal good will. In this way you bring good things into your life. And it works.

It’s a hard concept to accept at first but at the most basic level here’s one way to help you get in that mindset: In the morning, say that you are going to have a good day. Say that you are happy. Meditate on positive thoughts. Then throughout your day, ask yourself how you’re feeling. If it’s not how you want to feel, visualize and think thoughts to help you get where you want to be.

I admit. I’ve been reading “The Secret.” But I must say this stuff is real…and powerful.

1 comment:

Todd said...

your sounding so positive...I would have never expected this from your a couple years ago...i've been trying to get you to think this way forever....I guess everybody has their own time...I congratulate you how does it feel to see the world with open, glazed, reffa'd up eyes...lol